I’ve seen this award all over the place and feel very happy to finally be nominated! I think it’s usually for bloggers who have 200 followers or less but regardless of my follower count I am definitely a newbie. Thank you Skincare Struggles! 💗
✨ Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog in your blog post.
✨ Display the award on your blog.
✨ List up to 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
✨ Nominate 5 bloggers for the Liebster Award who have less than 200 followers. (Make sure you let them know once you’ve nominated them).
✨ List the rules in your blog, so others are aware of the rules/ what the award is about.
- Even though I absolutely love makeup I never wear any to work. A lot of the time I feel like I’m living a double life. my work life and home life are so completely different. I think it’s probably hard for my co workers to imagine that I’m really into beauty/skincare because It doesn’t show when I’m on the clock.
2. I really don’t like Korean Pop anymore, it’s actually really cringey to me now. I absolutely love South Korea but I cannot with the Korean Pop and the fans anymore. That doesn’t mean I don’t listen to old songs that I’ve enjoyed, but as far as keeping up with the new groups and being fan girly, Nope!
3. My blog name centers around coffee and lattes but I actually didn’t start to drink coffee until about a year ago. I mainly drank frappucinos. Now it’s like a non negotiable. 6 years in the Dental field and 2 years in Oral Surgery will do that to you haha
4. I use blogging as a huge stress reliever! Watching movies, reading books and writing helps alleviate stress for me. I’m in a constant state of stress these days so being able to sit down and write my thoughts and feelings, even if it’s about products, really helps my state of mind.
5. After high school I’ve been pretty much a lone wolf and I really suck at making friends, so I don’t really have any. For the most part I’m okay with it because I don’t mind being alone at all but I also miss that feminine connection. Otherwise I have my adorable cat and loving husband, which is more than enough trust me.
6. I adore really girly things but I also love really dark things, it’s like polar opposites colliding. I actually went through a gothic phase when I was in middle school but it never really went away.
7. I can sit and binge on Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show for days. I’ve probably watched every single episode there is to be honest. NO REGRETS.
8. My all time favorite anime is Inuyasha! It’s the only anime I will cosplay as well.
9. I am a chocoholic, especially dark chocolate!
10. Even though I’m a proud cat lover, I really adore the Husky breed and it’s the only breed of dog I would have.
What is your blog about and why did you choose that topic?
I like to think of my blog as a beauty/lifestyle blog since that’s mainly what I write about. I wanted to have a little wiggle room instead of only writing about one topic. I just write about the things I like and don’t like and also my experiences in life. It’s really more of a collection of thoughts for me to look back on in the future but of course I hope my readers can gain from it and enjoy it as well.
What is your favorite skill/trait (physical or personality-wise)?
I’m not the best at coming up with things that I like about myself but If I had to choose a quality that I like it would probably be my ability to cope and be flexible in different situations.
If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to South Korea! I’ve been wanting to visit since I was 16 years old and a decade later I am finally given an opportunity to travel there this December to January.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself living in a house or condo with my husband and cat, maybe a child but it’s not something I need in life. I see him having a great stable job and me staying at home and blogging full time hopefully, even if just for fun.
What is one movie that you could watch on repeat and never get sick of it?
Interview with the Vampire.
I didn’t focus on follower count, just used blogs that I really enjoy reading through. Feel free to ignore if you’ve been nominated in the past ^^
- What is an activity that brings you happiness?
- What fictional character do you most relate to?
- What is a food that brings you comfort?
- What’s one thing off of your bucket list you have yet to do?
- Pop of colors or Neutral?